* renamed FeedSub plugin to OStatus
* now setting avatar on subscriptions
* general fixes for subscription
* integrated PuSH hub to handle only user timelines on canonical ID url; sends updates directly
* set $config['feedsub']['nohub'] = true to test w/ foreign feeds that don't have hubs (won't actually receive updates though)
* a few bits of code documentation
* HMAC support for verified distributions (safest if sub setup is on HTTPS)
And a couple core changes:
* minimizing HTML output for exceptions in API requests to aid in debugging
* fix for rel=self link in apitimelineuser when id given
This does not not yet include any of the individual subscription management (Salmon notifications for sub/unsub, etc) nor a nice UI for user subscriptions.
Needs some further cleanup to treat posts as status updates instead of link references.