1. 22 Feb, 2016 1 commit
  2. 09 Oct, 2015 1 commit
  3. 27 Feb, 2015 1 commit
  4. 13 Feb, 2015 1 commit
  5. 31 Jan, 2015 1 commit
  6. 10 Nov, 2014 6 commits
  7. 15 Oct, 2013 1 commit
    • mmn's avatar
      Making many of the API actions more consistent with coding style · 29d0871e
      mmn authored
      clientError and serverError exit after they're done so no need for
      break or return. Also, $this->format is default.
      
      We also got rid of the incredibly verbose version of $this->isPost()
      which was spread all over the place.
      
      Not all of this cleaning up is done yet.
      29d0871e
  8. 14 Oct, 2013 2 commits
  9. 06 Oct, 2013 2 commits
  10. 09 Sep, 2013 3 commits
    • mmn's avatar
      Declaring some more static functions properly · 99312c8c
      mmn authored
      As a bonus I added type declaration on Profile_block::exists and
      Subscription::exists respectively.
      99312c8c
    • mmn's avatar
      Removing unnecessary require_once lines (autoload!) · a9c4bcd7
      mmn authored
      a9c4bcd7
    • mmn's avatar
      Tidying up getUser calls to profiles and some events · 747fe9d5
      mmn authored
      getUser calls are much more strict, and one place where this was found was
      in the (un)subscribe start/end event handlers, which resulted in making the
      Subscription class a bit stricter, regarding ::start and ::cancel at least.
      Several minor fixes in many files were made due to this.
      
      This does NOT touch the Foreign_link function, which should also have a more
      strict getUser call. That is a future project.
      747fe9d5
  11. 18 Aug, 2013 1 commit
    • mmn's avatar
      The overloaded DB_DataObject function staticGet is now called getKV · 2a4dc77a
      mmn authored
      I used this hacky sed-command (run it from your GNU Social root, or change the first grep's path to where it actually lies) to do a rough fix on all ::staticGet calls and rename them to ::getKV
      
         sed -i -s -e '/DataObject::staticGet/I!s/::staticGet/::getKV/Ig' $(grep -R ::staticGet `pwd`/* | grep -v -e '^extlib' | grep -v DataObject:: |grep -v "function staticGet"|cut -d: -f1 |sort |uniq)
      
      If you're applying this, remember to change the Managed_DataObject and Memcached_DataObject function definitions of staticGet to getKV!
      
      This might of course take some getting used to, or modification fo StatusNet plugins, but the result is that all the static calls (to staticGet) are now properly made without breaking PHP Strict Standards. Standards are there to be followed (and they caused some very bad confusion when used with get_called_class)
      
      Reasonably any plugin or code that tests for the definition of 'GNUSOCIAL' or similar will take this change into consideration.
      2a4dc77a
  12. 25 May, 2011 2 commits
  13. 01 Apr, 2011 1 commit
  14. 21 Feb, 2011 1 commit
    • Evan Prodromou's avatar
      Extend authorization framework to cover login and API use · 1525acdc
      Evan Prodromou authored
      I've extended the rights framework (centering on the Right class and Profile::hasRight()) to cover
      Web login and API use. This will make it possible to prevent login and API use by users.
      
      I added two new Right constants to the Right class: WEBLOGIN and API. I check these rights using
      Profile::hasRight() when initializing users. If the rights check fails, I throw an exception.
      
      I created a new AuthorizationException class for this particular
      exception, in order to allow a different UI for these kinds of exceptions (or whatever).
      1525acdc
  15. 20 Jan, 2011 2 commits
  16. 19 Jan, 2011 1 commit
  17. 20 Oct, 2010 2 commits
  18. 19 Oct, 2010 1 commit
  19. 13 Sep, 2010 1 commit
  20. 16 Jul, 2010 1 commit
  21. 27 May, 2010 1 commit
  22. 08 May, 2010 2 commits
  23. 07 May, 2010 1 commit
  24. 22 Apr, 2010 1 commit
  25. 10 Apr, 2010 2 commits
  26. 26 Mar, 2010 1 commit