git.gnu.io has moved to IP address 209.51.188.249 -- please double check where you are logging in.

  1. 29 Oct, 2013 1 commit
  2. 15 Oct, 2013 1 commit
    • mmn's avatar
      Making many of the API actions more consistent with coding style · 29d0871e
      mmn authored
      clientError and serverError exit after they're done so no need for
      break or return. Also, $this->format is default.
      
      We also got rid of the incredibly verbose version of $this->isPost()
      which was spread all over the place.
      
      Not all of this cleaning up is done yet.
      29d0871e
  3. 06 Oct, 2013 1 commit
  4. 01 Oct, 2013 1 commit
    • mmn's avatar
      Properly unlink all old avatars when deleting/uploading a new · b0dfc70a
      mmn authored
      We're also now using $config['image']['jpegquality'] to determine the
      quality setting for resized images.
      
      To set Avatar max size, adjust $config['avatar']['maxsize']
      
      The getAvatar call now throws exceptions too. Related changes applied.
      Now let's move Profile->avatarUrl to the Avatar class!
      b0dfc70a
  5. 18 Aug, 2013 1 commit
    • mmn's avatar
      The overloaded DB_DataObject function staticGet is now called getKV · 2a4dc77a
      mmn authored
      I used this hacky sed-command (run it from your GNU Social root, or change the first grep's path to where it actually lies) to do a rough fix on all ::staticGet calls and rename them to ::getKV
      
         sed -i -s -e '/DataObject::staticGet/I!s/::staticGet/::getKV/Ig' $(grep -R ::staticGet `pwd`/* | grep -v -e '^extlib' | grep -v DataObject:: |grep -v "function staticGet"|cut -d: -f1 |sort |uniq)
      
      If you're applying this, remember to change the Managed_DataObject and Memcached_DataObject function definitions of staticGet to getKV!
      
      This might of course take some getting used to, or modification fo StatusNet plugins, but the result is that all the static calls (to staticGet) are now properly made without breaking PHP Strict Standards. Standards are there to be followed (and they caused some very bad confusion when used with get_called_class)
      
      Reasonably any plugin or code that tests for the definition of 'GNUSOCIAL' or similar will take this change into consideration.
      2a4dc77a
  6. 25 Apr, 2011 1 commit
  7. 18 Dec, 2010 1 commit
  8. 27 Oct, 2010 1 commit
  9. 22 Apr, 2010 1 commit
    • Evan Prodromou's avatar
      Add statusnet: prefix for API to JSON and XML output · beaecb18
      Evan Prodromou authored
      I added the statusnet: prefix to the xml output. This prefix should
      be declared on the root element of all relevant XML output.
      
      I also added two StatusNet-specific fields:
      
      * statusnet:html - rendered HTML. Clients shouldn't have to guess
        at the correct HTML rendering for notices, especially since some
        of the links depend on context.
      * statusnet:profile_url - profile URL for a user. You can't count
        on a user being a local user in a distributed microblogging world.
        So, this shows the explicit profile_url.
      beaecb18
  10. 28 Jan, 2010 2 commits
  11. 10 Jan, 2010 1 commit
    • Siebrand Mazeland's avatar
      Lots of tiny message changes. · 4af6b7f5
      Siebrand Mazeland authored
      * Mostly punctuation updates so that the same message is used consistently in all of StatusNet.
      * Some cases of "Title Case" removed, because that does not appear to be used consistently.
      4af6b7f5
  12. 05 Nov, 2009 1 commit
  13. 12 Oct, 2009 2 commits
  14. 10 Oct, 2009 2 commits
  15. 09 Oct, 2009 2 commits
  16. 02 Oct, 2009 1 commit