1. 15 Jul, 2015 1 commit
  2. 06 Jun, 2015 2 commits
  3. 04 Jun, 2015 1 commit
  4. 12 Feb, 2015 1 commit
  5. 01 Jun, 2014 1 commit
  6. 04 Nov, 2013 1 commit
  7. 29 Oct, 2013 1 commit
  8. 28 Oct, 2013 1 commit
  9. 23 Oct, 2013 1 commit
  10. 22 Oct, 2013 1 commit
  11. 14 Oct, 2013 1 commit
  12. 04 Oct, 2013 1 commit
  13. 01 Oct, 2013 1 commit
    • mmn's avatar
      Properly unlink all old avatars when deleting/uploading a new · b0dfc70a
      mmn authored
      We're also now using $config['image']['jpegquality'] to determine the
      quality setting for resized images.
      
      To set Avatar max size, adjust $config['avatar']['maxsize']
      
      The getAvatar call now throws exceptions too. Related changes applied.
      Now let's move Profile->avatarUrl to the Avatar class!
      b0dfc70a
  14. 25 Sep, 2013 1 commit
  15. 23 Sep, 2013 1 commit
  16. 21 Sep, 2013 1 commit
  17. 29 Aug, 2013 3 commits
  18. 19 Aug, 2013 1 commit
    • mmn's avatar
      Don't use DB_DataObject::factory (statically at least) · 0785cc24
      mmn authored
      Not all instances of this has been fixed, but at least the ones
      in the base class of Memcached_DataObject.
      
      Avatar fix (in classes/Profile.php) requires a pkeyGet function
      in the Avatar class (or as in this tree, the parent class of
      Managed_DataObject)
      0785cc24
  19. 18 Aug, 2013 4 commits
    • mmn's avatar
      Managed_DataObject now has listGet for all classes · 97ce71e5
      mmn authored
      97ce71e5
    • mmn's avatar
      3ce5631b
    • mmn's avatar
      pkeyGet is now static and more similar to getKV · 861e838a
      mmn authored
      Memcached_DataObject now defines
         * pkeyGetClass to avoid collision with Managed_DataObject pkeyGet
         * getClassKV to avoid collision with Managed_DataObject getKV
      861e838a
    • mmn's avatar
      The overloaded DB_DataObject function staticGet is now called getKV · 2a4dc77a
      mmn authored
      I used this hacky sed-command (run it from your GNU Social root, or change the first grep's path to where it actually lies) to do a rough fix on all ::staticGet calls and rename them to ::getKV
      
         sed -i -s -e '/DataObject::staticGet/I!s/::staticGet/::getKV/Ig' $(grep -R ::staticGet `pwd`/* | grep -v -e '^extlib' | grep -v DataObject:: |grep -v "function staticGet"|cut -d: -f1 |sort |uniq)
      
      If you're applying this, remember to change the Managed_DataObject and Memcached_DataObject function definitions of staticGet to getKV!
      
      This might of course take some getting used to, or modification fo StatusNet plugins, but the result is that all the static calls (to staticGet) are now properly made without breaking PHP Strict Standards. Standards are there to be followed (and they caused some very bad confusion when used with get_called_class)
      
      Reasonably any plugin or code that tests for the definition of 'GNUSOCIAL' or similar will take this change into consideration.
      2a4dc77a
  20. 12 Aug, 2013 1 commit
    • mmn's avatar
      staticGet is a static function · 3394efca
      mmn authored
      We always call staticGet statically, so we define it statically. Next
      step is to remove a bunch of definitions of 'staticGet' from classes
      that can instead fall back to a parent class in Managed_DataObject.
      
      The ampersand is removed as we're returning a class anyway, which does
      not need a reference (and when we return false, it means nothing).
      3394efca
  21. 30 Aug, 2011 3 commits
  22. 24 Aug, 2011 1 commit
  23. 23 Aug, 2011 1 commit
  24. 19 Aug, 2011 1 commit
  25. 08 Aug, 2011 2 commits
    • Evan Prodromou's avatar
      Corrected pkeys for listGet() · f405ffa5
      Evan Prodromou authored
      f405ffa5
    • Evan Prodromou's avatar
      Store pkeys in cache for listGet() · ed31052d
      Evan Prodromou authored
      I was storing the full objects in the cache for the listGet()
      function. I've changed it to store only pkeys, and use pivotGet() to
      get all the corresponding values.
      
      This also required changing pivotGet() so it can get objects with
      multi-column pkeys, which complicated the whole thing quite a bit. But
      it seems to work OK.
      ed31052d
  26. 02 Aug, 2011 5 commits
  27. 14 Jul, 2011 1 commit