We are no longer offering accounts on this server. Consider https://gitlab.freedesktop.org/ as a place to host projects.

  1. 19 Nov, 2015 1 commit
    • hannes's avatar
      block check can't be done inside the same try-expression as... · abb8d127
      hannes authored
      block check can't be done inside the same try-expression as Subscription::getSubscription(), since if that throws a NoResultException, the block check will not be done. and if you're blocking someone you are not subscribing to them. 
      abb8d127
  2. 09 Sep, 2015 2 commits
  3. 04 Sep, 2015 1 commit
  4. 10 Jul, 2015 2 commits
  5. 02 Jun, 2015 1 commit
  6. 12 Mar, 2015 1 commit
  7. 27 Feb, 2015 3 commits
  8. 17 Feb, 2015 1 commit
  9. 15 Feb, 2015 1 commit
  10. 12 Jan, 2015 1 commit
  11. 07 Nov, 2014 2 commits
  12. 05 Nov, 2014 1 commit
  13. 20 Oct, 2014 1 commit
  14. 08 Aug, 2014 1 commit
  15. 28 Jun, 2014 2 commits
  16. 27 Jun, 2014 1 commit
    • mattl's avatar
      pluginified most of hasFave, getFaves and related calls · fcdd061b
      mattl authored
      The code is now more event-driven when it comes to rendering notices
      and their related HTML elements, since we can't have direct calls from
      core to a plugin.
      
      lib/activitymover.php has a function to move a Favorite activity which
      will not happen now. The move must be pluginified and performed as an
      event which plugins can catch on to.
      fcdd061b
  17. 01 Jun, 2014 1 commit
  18. 09 Mar, 2014 1 commit
  19. 23 Feb, 2014 1 commit
  20. 01 Jan, 2014 1 commit
  21. 29 Oct, 2013 1 commit
    • mattl's avatar
      Group discovery from text functions polished · 9b663369
      mattl authored
      Also removed the entirely unused saveGroups function.
      
      Now avoiding multiGet and using listFind in Profile->getGroups()
      so we don't have to deal with ArrayWrapper.
      9b663369
  22. 22 Oct, 2013 1 commit
  23. 15 Oct, 2013 1 commit
    • mattl's avatar
      Making many of the API actions more consistent with coding style · 29d0871e
      mattl authored
      clientError and serverError exit after they're done so no need for
      break or return. Also, $this->format is default.
      
      We also got rid of the incredibly verbose version of $this->isPost()
      which was spread all over the place.
      
      Not all of this cleaning up is done yet.
      29d0871e
  24. 07 Oct, 2013 1 commit
  25. 06 Oct, 2013 2 commits
  26. 01 Oct, 2013 1 commit
    • mattl's avatar
      Properly unlink all old avatars when deleting/uploading a new · b0dfc70a
      mattl authored
      We're also now using $config['image']['jpegquality'] to determine the
      quality setting for resized images.
      
      To set Avatar max size, adjust $config['avatar']['maxsize']
      
      The getAvatar call now throws exceptions too. Related changes applied.
      Now let's move Profile->avatarUrl to the Avatar class!
      b0dfc70a
  27. 09 Sep, 2013 1 commit
    • mattl's avatar
      Tidying up getUser calls to profiles and some events · 747fe9d5
      mattl authored
      getUser calls are much more strict, and one place where this was found was
      in the (un)subscribe start/end event handlers, which resulted in making the
      Subscription class a bit stricter, regarding ::start and ::cancel at least.
      Several minor fixes in many files were made due to this.
      
      This does NOT touch the Foreign_link function, which should also have a more
      strict getUser call. That is a future project.
      747fe9d5
  28. 18 Aug, 2013 1 commit
    • mattl's avatar
      The overloaded DB_DataObject function staticGet is now called getKV · 2a4dc77a
      mattl authored
      I used this hacky sed-command (run it from your GNU Social root, or change the first grep's path to where it actually lies) to do a rough fix on all ::staticGet calls and rename them to ::getKV
      
         sed -i -s -e '/DataObject::staticGet/I!s/::staticGet/::getKV/Ig' $(grep -R ::staticGet `pwd`/* | grep -v -e '^extlib' | grep -v DataObject:: |grep -v "function staticGet"|cut -d: -f1 |sort |uniq)
      
      If you're applying this, remember to change the Managed_DataObject and Memcached_DataObject function definitions of staticGet to getKV!
      
      This might of course take some getting used to, or modification fo StatusNet plugins, but the result is that all the static calls (to staticGet) are now properly made without breaking PHP Strict Standards. Standards are there to be followed (and they caused some very bad confusion when used with get_called_class)
      
      Reasonably any plugin or code that tests for the definition of 'GNUSOCIAL' or similar will take this change into consideration.
      2a4dc77a
  29. 13 Apr, 2012 2 commits
  30. 21 Sep, 2011 1 commit
  31. 28 Aug, 2011 2 commits