Add statusnet: prefix for API to JSON and XML output
I added the statusnet: prefix to the xml output. This prefix should be declared on the root element of all relevant XML output. I also added two StatusNet-specific fields: * statusnet:html - rendered HTML. Clients shouldn't have to guess at the correct HTML rendering for notices, especially since some of the links depend on context. * statusnet:profile_url - profile URL for a user. You can't count on a user being a local user in a distributed microblogging world. So, this shows the explicit profile_url.
Showing with 35 additions and 12 deletions