- acl EnGroup:read,write,delete,revert -All:write
The following is a list of all our mirrors. If you want to provide us with a mirror, see the Requirements. Contact details for mirrors are at Contact (restricted access). This page is used to ensure that all users are using a reasonably fresh mirror. Please don't change your mirror from the default.
- http://cdimage.gnewsense.org US (100Mbit)
- http://heanet.archive.gnewsense.org/cdimage/ Ireland (4Gb, Updated 6 times daily)
- http://mirror.softwarelibre.nl/gnewsense/cdimage Netherlands (100Mbit, Updated twice daily)
- http://ftp.linux.org.tr/gnewsense/ Turkey (1Gb)
- http://download.nus.edu.sg/mirror/gnewsense/cdimage/ Singapore (1GB)
- Russia: HTTP, FTP and rsync
- UK: HTTP, FTP and rsync
- USA: HTTP, FTP and rsync
Do not configure your sources.list to use these, we use DNS to ensure that you'll always have a good mirror.
http://us.archive.gnewsense.org US (100Mbit)
Supports Http, Ftp and Rsync. Status
- http://kambing.ui.ac.id/gnewsense/ Indonesia (100 Mb)
- http://download.nus.edu.sg/mirror/gnewsense/ Singapore (1GB)
These mirrors are not active at the moment, but might be interested in providing the service again in the future.
- http://amis.prunk.si/gnewsense Slovenia (50 Mb)
These mirrors have old data or none at all and could not be contacted.
- http://oglinzi.ceata.org/gnewsense-imagini/ Romania (100Mbit, Updated once a day)
- http://mirror.softwarelibre.nl/gnewsense Netherlands (100Mbit, Updated twice daily)