- acl EnGroup:read,write,delete,revert -All:write
- PRAGMA title Documentation Team
gNewSense writers create and maintain documentation for users and contributors. The resulting documents written by the Documentation Team are usually available in gNewSense Web site or distributed with the operating system.
Joining The Team
- Read the Community Guidelines.
- Join the development mailing list, introduce yourself, and tell us how would you like to help.
- Create an account in the Web site and add yourself to the EditorGroup. This will allow you to edit most pages.
- Create an account in Savannah. Savannah is the project management system used by gNewSense developers.
All the communications between the members of the Documentation Team and other gNewSense teams take place in the development mailing list and IRC.
The Documentation Guidelines define the conventions writers should follow when editing gNewSense documentation. Please, be sure to read them once in a while to keep a consistent documentation.
Tasks And Bugs
gNewSense developers use Savannah as their project management system. All gNewSense development teams use the Savannah issue trackers to report and track the status of tasks and bugs related to their respective fields. This is why joining the Documentation Team requires that you create an account on Savannah.
When submitting a new task or bug to the trackers, be sure to use the appropriate item group or category for them: documentation.
- Contributing Manual - Write a manual on how to contribute to gNewSense