- acl EnGroup:read,write,delete,revert -All:write
- PRAGMA title Artwork Team
gNewSense artists are responsible for the multimedia works (fonts, images, audio, video, animation) that are included in the different gNewSense components, such as the operating system, website, documentation and marketing material.
Joining The Team
- Read the Community Guidelines.
- Join the development mailing list, introduce yourself, and tell us how would you like to help.
- Join the art mailing list, introduce yourself, and tell us how would you like to help.
- Create an account in the Web site and add yourself to the EditorGroup. This will allow you to edit most pages.
- Create an account in Savannah. Savannah is the project management system used by gNewSense developers.
The Artwork Team Book is about the Artwork Team Whats, Whys and Hows. It’s a specification of the team's guidelines, processes and procedures for our activities. Be sure you read it once you have joined the team.
All the communications between the members of the Artwork Team and other gNewSense teams take place in the development and art mailing lists and IRC.
Tasks And Bugs
gNewSense developers use Savannah as their project management system. All gNewSense development teams use the Savannah issue trackers to report and track the status of tasks and bugs related to their respective fields. This is why joining the Artwork Team requires that you create an account on Savannah.
When submitting a new task or bug to the trackers, be sure to use the appropriate category or item group for them: artwork.
- Converted from ArtworkTeam.ArtworkTeam?revision=1283880415