Roadmap for librefm
- March 31st 2009 -- [http://libre.fm domain] registered, initial homepage installed
- April 1st 2009 -- against better judgement, soft launch -- [http://ideas.libre.fm wiki], [https://savannah.nongnu.org/bugs/?grouph1.librefm bug tracker], [https://savannah.nongnu.org/svn/?grouplibrefm svn repo]
- April 8th 2009 -- passed the 50 users mark
- April 9th 2009 -- passed the 100 users mark
- April 10th 2009 -- 10'000 gobbles and counting
- April 13th 2009 -- 200 users
- April 24th 2009 -- 1'000'000 submitted plays / 2000 users
- May 4th 2009 -- 3'000'000 submitted plays / 4000 users
- June 6th 2009 -- 8'000'000 submitted plays / 10000 users
- July 1st 2009 -- 10'000'000 submitted plays
What needs to be Done
The absolute first step:
- Basic, ugly, implementation of audioscrobbler/last.fm API in PHP, so that anyone can sign up, create an account, and modify their hosts file or plugin/client to point to libre.fm and start submitting their data to the project.
- Once we have data coming in, we can start to write tools for people to get some of their data out of the last.fm API, and into their own hands. allow them to put this into their own website, or plug it into the main libre.fm website.
- Audioscrobbler/last.fm API: http://www.last.fm/api