Getting started with Librefm (GNU FM) development
Feel free to add to this.
- Before starting to getting started, how to read and pronounce Libre.fm ? :-) I think Libre is a french word meaning Free (as in "free" speaking, not "free" beer). And the "." dot between "Libre" and "fm" is called "point"(without prononcing the "t"). Or Libre.fm can be read in whatever way/language, since it's free :-) ? (someone should record the different pronounciations with a microphone in a .ogg file and put it here)
- Come hang on IRC, discuss what you want to add -- irc.freenode.net #libre.fm
- Bear in mind, that you should be submitting original code, licensed under the GNU Affero General Public License version 3 or later
- If you are using other people's code, make sure it is under a compatible license such as the Apache 2.0 license, BSD or X11/MIT license.
- If you know a language besides English, you might want to consider helping with Translations.